Why A Community Foundation?
Community Foundations help build and strengthen community, bringing together people and organizations that want to make a difference. We are a tax-exempt public charity, for ever dedicated to making Lenawee County a better place for all. No matter which part of Lenawee County you are from, LCF works for your community.
Five Reasons to Partner With LCF
Donors like you give many reasons to partner with us—but here’s the top five:
- Local Expertise – With deep roots in our local community, we have a broad understanding of local needs and where there are opportunities to invest in innovative solutions that create lasting change.
- Trust & Accountability – We provide wise stewardship of the gifts entrusted to us, through professional investment management, and in the strategic grants we make for Lenawee County. We are held to high standards by our donors, Board, and community to both ensure the perpetuity of funds and to maximize the impact from them.
- Personalized & Flexible Service – Whether you have an exact plan, a general idea, or are just looking to get started, we are here to help fulfill your philanthropic goals and provide you with resources and connections along the way. We are available to talk in person, online, through email, or by phone.
- Magnifying Your Impact – We work closely with community leaders, nonprofits, businesses, and other funders so your gift can be magnified for the greatest impact.
- Power of Endowment – Professional investment management ensures that our charitable funds will continue to grow and be available to invest in new ideas that respond to our community’s needs—no matter what the future may bring. What is Endowment?
Federal tax deductions and Michigan tax credits are available to donors.
What are Some Ways to Contribute?
The Lenawee Community Foundation recognizes that each individual, family, organization, or corporation with whom we work has unique charitable interests and financial circumstances. Your attorney, accountant, insurance agent, financial planner, or trust officer can assist you in determining the methods that will achieve your charitable goals while receiving the maximum tax and legal advantages allowed for your gift. You may also contact the Lenawee Community Foundation at 517.263.4696 for further assistance.