Reasons to Recommend the Lenawee Community Foundation
Helping clients reach their philanthropic objectives is an important service you offer when designing plans for their retirement, estates and income tax affairs. We can help!
The Lenawee Community Foundation can add our expertise to yours to ensure that your client makes educated decisions, while selecting from a full spectrum of charitable options.
Our staff has deep knowledge about this community. We can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
We help you connect across the generations. We are passionate about helping people establish and maintain a charitable legacy for their children and grandchildren.
We have an outstanding reputation for integrity and service to donors. Our staff is skilled in working to accomplish complex gift situations. We value confidentiality and can offer anonymity when desired.
As a public charity, we offer maximum federal tax benefits. We can tailor giving plans to meet your client’s particular needs. Starting a fund at the Lenawee Community Foundation is easier and significantly less expensive than establishing a private foundation.
We help your clients donate a variety of assets, from cash and appreciated stocks to real estate and more complicated assets. We can accept these assets as gifts during your client’s life or as part of an estate plan.
- Meet with you and your clients to help craft a philanthropic plan.
- Run a sample gift illustration to provide you with an accurate picture of the financial and philanthropic impact of a charitable gift.
- Handle the administrative work surrounding charitable giving.
- Oversee the transfer of stock and life insurance.
- Supply draft bequest language that meets the specific needs of your clients.
- Accept gifts of non-traditional assets including real property and closely held stock.
Have Questions? For additional information or assistance, contact Joe Williams or Cynthia Heady.