Youth groups, or organizations in Lenawee County may apply for grants up to $2,000 for local projects. The Lenawee YOUTH Council, a program of the Lenawee Community Foundation, will offer the grants.
Grant awards will be considered for projects that meet the following Youth Grant Guidelines:
- The project must demonstrate community value and build youth assets.
- Priority will be given to proposals that provide evidence of active youth participation and youth volunteerism. Partnerships are strongly encouraged.
- Preference will be given to projects that benefit communities throughout Lenawee County and commit to raising matching dollars for the project.
- The submission of a request is not a guarantee for funding.
- All grants will be reviewed and recommended by the Lenawee YOUTH Council and approved by the Lenawee Community Foundation Board of Directors. Grant recipients will be notified by June 30, 2014.
If you feel your group or organization meets our Youth Grand Guidelines, please fill out the form provided and send your proposals to: Lenawee Community Foundation, 603 N. Evans Street, P.O. Box 142, Tecumseh, MI 49286.
Have Questions? Contact Us for additional information or help!