Lenawee YOUTH Council Grant Application request for proposals now available. But hurry!
Due Date: April 1, 2015, 12:00 p.m.
Youth groups, or organizations in Lenawee County may apply for grants up to $2,000 for local projects. The Lenawee YOUTH Council, a program of the Lenawee Community Foundation, will offer the grants.
Grant application awards will be considered for projects that meet the following requirements:
- The project must demonstrate community value and build youth assets.
- Priority will be given to proposals that provide evidence of active youth participation and youth volunteerism. Partnerships are strongly encouraged.
- Preference will be given to projects that benefit communities throughout Lenawee County and commit to raising matching dollars for the project.
- The submission of a request is not a guarantee for funding.
- All grants will be reviewed and recommended by the Lenawee YOUTH Council and approved by the Lenawee Community Foundation Board of Directors. Grant recipients will be notified by June 30, 2015.
Proposals must be submitted on the grant application form and sent to: Lenawee Community Foundation, P.O. Box 142, Tecumseh, MI 49286.
Grant Guidelines | Grant Application | Asset Survey
For further information, contact Paula today!